SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
The Brick Clay Studio & Gallery is looking for social media savvy students with marketing expertise. This internship is an unpaid position that can be an excellent resume builder. Interns are required to work a minimum of 4 hours per week during studio hours or independently.
- Experience in journalism & photography
- Ability to work independently & collaboratively
- Interest in digital media & passion for lifestyle
- Savvy with photography & media content production
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (photoshop, premium, etc)